BFL 4ply - Lavender Medium
Skein of 4-ply-weight Bluefaced Leicester (BFL) sheep's wool yarn:
- 100% Bluefaced Leicester (BFL) sheep’s wool
- Grown, spun, and dyed in the UK
- 4-ply weight (Heavy fingering weight / Light sport weight / Yarn category 2 - Fine)
- 100g skeins: approx. 350 m per 100 g (382 yds per 3.5 oz)
- Recommended needle size: 3 mm - 3.75 mm (US 2 - 5)
- Worsted spun, 2-ply yarn
- Botanically dyed to create the colourway "Lavender Medium" (Medium purple)
Bluefaced Leicester wool is known for its softness, and it doesn’t disappoint! This yarn is so soft and blooms beautifully. It’s guaranteed to create a warm and durable item, which will show off cables, colourwork, or lacework beautifully. A typical 4ply-weight yarn, it’s on the heavier side of fingering-weight yarns, or on the lighter sides of sport-weight yarns. Its softness makes it ideal for luxurious shawls, hats, sweaters, baby clothes… endless possibilities!
This yarn comes as a hank, wound into a skein, so it must be wound into a ball or cake before use to avoid irreconcilable tangles.
Hand wash only using cold water and pH-neutral wool wash. Avoid animated rubbing and sudden temperature changes. Although this yarn has been rinsed, it may still contain some small traces of natural dye materials. Please don’t be alarmed if a little colour runs off during the first wash.
Please contact me if you have any questions around this product. I can also take photos of different yarns or colours next to each other if that would be helpful.
Happy crafting! I hope your project is a success and gets lots of use!