Corriedale Sock minis - Camping (20g)
Non-superwash, nylon-free British Corriedale sock yarn mini (20g):
- 100% Corriedale sheep’s wool
- Grown in the Falkland Islands, spun and hand-dyed in the UK
- 4-ply weight (Fingering weight / Yarn category 1 - Super Fine)
- 80m per 20g (87 yds per 0.7 oz)
- Recommended needle size: 2mm-3mm (US 0 - 2)
- Worsted spun, 2-ply yarn
- Highly twisted to make it more hard-wearing
- Botanically hand-dyed to create the colourway “Camping” (medium green)
If you’re looking to knit some wool socks without any nylon content, look no further! Its high twist makes this yarn more hard-wearing than the average pure wool yarn, as well as increasing its “elasticity”. The yarn is of course also suitable for other garments and accessories.
Hand wash only using cold water and pH-neutral wool wash. Avoid animated rubbing and sudden temperature changes. Although this yarn has been rinsed, it may still contain some small traces of natural dye materials. Please don’t be alarmed if a little colour runs off during the first wash.
This green has been dyed with Chlorophyllin, which is prone to fading when exposed to direct sunlight. It is therefore not recommended for wall-hangings and the like.
Please contact me if you have any questions around this product. I can also take photos of different yarns or colours next to each other if that would be helpful.
Happy crafting! I hope your project is a success and gets lots of use!