Corriedale Sock - Milk
Non-superwash, nylon-free British Corriedale sock yarn:
- 100% Corriedale sheep’s wool
- Grown in the Falkland Islands, spun and hand-dyed in the UK
- 4-ply weight (Fingering weight / Yarn category 1 - Super Fine)
- 200m per 50g (218 yds per 1.76 oz)
- Recommended needle size: 2mm-3mm (US 0 - 2)
- Worsted spun, 2-ply yarn
- Highly twisted to make it more hard-wearing
- Left undyed, creating the colourway "Milk" (white - somewhere in between snow and cream)
If you’re looking to knit some wool socks without any nylon content, look no further! Its high twist makes this yarn more hard-wearing than the average pure wool yarn, as well as increasing its “elasticity”. The yarn is of course also suitable for other garments and accessories.
Available in all Ro Core Colourways, as shown on the Ro Colours / Dyed to Order page. Dyed to order sock yarn will take 5-10 days to make, from the time your order is placed, until the yarn is despatched. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to order other colours on this Corriedale Sock base.
Hand wash only using cold water and pH-neutral wool wash. Avoid animated rubbing and sudden temperature changes.
Please contact me if you have any questions around this product. I can also take photos of different yarns or colours next to each other if that would be helpful.
Happy crafting! I hope your project is a success and gets lots of use!