Corriedale Sock Set - Wildflower (120g)
Non-superwash, nylon-free British Corriedale sock yarn set in "Blossom" - light pink main colour (100g) with light jade for contrast heel/toe/cuff (20g) :
- 100% Corriedale sheep’s wool
- Non-superwash, nylon-free
- Grown in the Falkland Islands, spun and hand-dyed in the UK
- 4-ply weight (Fingering weight / Yarn category 1 - Super Fine)
- 400m per 100g (437 yds per 3.5 oz)
- Recommended needle size: 2mm-3mm (US 0 - 2)
- Worsted spun, 2-ply yarn
- Highly twisted to make it more hard-wearing
- Botanically hand-dyed to create a cherry-blossom pink main colour (100g) and light jade contrasting colour (20g)
If you’re looking to knit some wool socks without any nylon content, look no further! Its high twist makes this yarn more hard-wearing than the average pure wool yarn, as well as increasing its “elasticity”. The yarn is of course also suitable for other garments and accessories.
You can add extra 20g minis if you want more colour or more length to your sock - please Click on Shop > Yarns and filter for "Corriedale". I have added a picture of the sock set with some lemon yellow added in for reference.
Hand wash only using cold water and pH-neutral wool wash. Avoid animated rubbing and sudden temperature changes. Although this yarn has been rinsed, it may still contain some small traces of natural dye materials. Please don’t be alarmed if a little colour runs off during the first wash.
Please contact me if you have any questions around this product. I can also take photos of different yarns or colours next to each other if that would be helpful.
Happy crafting! I hope your project is a success and gets lots of use!