Weaving loom with heddle bar (Small / Medium / Large)
These are my all-time favourite weaving looms. Strong and sturdy, made of untreated beech wood and manufactured in Gemany. Ideal for beginners as well as experienced weavers.
- The bar heddle makes it much faster for plain weave.
- The warp beams are nicely grooved and rotatable, making it easier to tension your weaving, as well as to take it off at the end.
- The warp beams are removable, allowing you to make a much longer weaving if desired.
- Comes with two weaving shuttles, which make it faster to weave, even if you've got several colours on the go.
- Also comes with a plastic comb. This smooth comb makes it easy to beat down your rows of weaving, hence why I have chosen not to replace it with a wooden one.
- Large loom:
- External dimensions: 33 cm (W) x 46 cm (L) x 3 cm (H, not counting bar heddle)
- Weaving area dimensions: 27.5cm (W) x 38 cm (L, although this can be made much longer if you put the warping bar far away, then roll it up)
- Medium loom:
- External dimensions: 30.5 cm (W) x 39 cm (L) x 2.2 cm (H)
- Weaving area dimensions: 24 cm (W) x 33 cm (L, although this can be made much longer if you put the warping bar far away, then roll it up)
- Small loom:
- External dimensions: 26 cm (W) x 35 cm (L) x 2 cm (H)
- Weaving area dimensions: 19 cm (W) x 29 cm (L, although this can be made much longer if you put the warping bar far away, then roll it up)
If you warp one thread per slot, you will get a 3wpi cloth (ideal for children). If you warp twice per slot, it will give you 6wpi. You can also achieve in-between spacings, although this is more advanced.
Please note that this does not come with written instructions. A video tutorial for how to warp this loom is available on my YouTube channel. I am working on filming and editing more videos, so please bear with me. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube (@ro.dyeworks on all of those) to be alerted when the video(s) go(es) live.